Wednesday 14 August 2013

Inspiration from Britney Spears

Who is Britney Spears? A Celebrity? A Singer? No doubt, she has had a crazy life. She got married young, had two kids and then got divorced. Then she went a bit "cuckoo," but now things seem to be back to normal ... or are they?

Why do I choose her? because she is, like, a super famous singer from my recollection since I was young. She also is a has-been that never was. (I was born in 1994) At the age of 8, Brit auditioned for the Disney Channel's New Mickey Mouse Club, but didn't get the part. Instead, she went on the talent competition show, Star Search, in 1992 and showcased her singing talents to the world. Next, her dream came true when she's 11 at Disney Channel's. So when I was a new born baby, she has already been known globally. And I've been following her news ever since.

Many years passed, I don't know why but she designed to get married at the very young age, and divorce 55 hrs. after that. Yes, it was not even 2 days , yet, again, she got married the second time and gave birth to her first son. As a new mom, Britney found herself in trouble in February 2006 after she was caught driving her car with her baby son in her lap. Her parenting skills became a subject of national debate, and critics said she was sending the wrong message to millions of her fans. I know it was a serious issue, but me and my friends always find celebrities news a joke, no exception for Britney. Check this out.



Further than that, she has been known for the title 'Princess of Pop' according to her over '66 Million Albums Sold'. Still, she can't be the Queen like Madonna who has over '400 Millions Of Albums Sold'. In this decade, Lady gaga is on her way to becoming a Princess of pop. But really everyone knows that the Princess of pop is Brittany Spears, no matter how many bad stuff that has happened to her in the past years she is the princess. But what's funny is what Britney have said. It inspires me. A lot. For the expressive portrait.








Credit:
http://www.prettyandstupid.com/idiot/8
http://www.cashquests.com/6-lessons-britney-spears-can-teach-you

No comments:

Post a Comment