Tuesday 6 August 2013

Surrealism Research






From my point of view, surrealism is an art movement that has been known for long time from the past and still popular until today. It's a combination of imagination, dream vision, and real life, everyday life vision. For examples, a hot air balloon in the hallway of a palace surrounded by the sea, rabbit-headed humans or even rain of men in black uniform. It can be anything real or not, as long as it's look real. If you ask me I have to say that I like the movement of surrealism a lot because it can strongly expresses emotions without thought of the truth of time-and-space that we see every single day. It can by in or out this universe. Personally, I have been interested in Collage art which is kind of a subsurrealism as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment