Wednesday 21 August 2013

Concept Idea


At first, I was going to make her look a little more sad, holding the mirror that is reflecting her past, but I've changed my mind. I found her boxing photo-shoots which kinda awesome! Now the concept idea is this.

Two spears, one is the past wearing a mask, another is herself that beat all the bad things and proudly became strong. What lie between her present and her past, on the floor, are her albums. The reason is to show that , in life, everything is connected, by time.

Over than that, she will be wearing a princess crown to represent her title; The Princess of Pop. Still, she didn't get it for free. What it took to become a princess is mentioned in paragraph above. Another problem is she couldn't become a Queen. The Queen. After all these time. To show that she can't become a Queen I will place the list of pop singers on the wall, a world map to indicate that she has gone all over the globe and some posters. These will be something like ester eggs (Things that the audience can see and indirectly give the hidden information) in the background (which I've got an inspiration from Kill Bill).

Lastly, I will use the oil painting style to make everything to be more surrealism and I may blur out what not so important because this is a portrait not a poster, so, the focal point is Britney herself. From the song named 'Lucky', "She's so lucky, she's a star But she cry, cry, cries in her lonely heart, thinking If there's nothing missing in my life Then why do these tears come at night", These phases gave me an idea. Also, she once broke and she is still not complete. That's why I make her body apart, pieces to pieces, like a doll. Hence this is a story about a girl named Lucky, Britney... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment